The 9th Portuguese Polar Sciences Conference will take place on November 6th and 7th, 2017 and will be hosted at Universidade da Beira Interior – Faculdade de Engenharia, Rua da Calçada Fonte Lameiro, Covilhã, Portugal.
The Portuguese Conference on Polar Sciences is the forum where are presented the most recently advances in Portuguese polar projects. It is also a place to delineate new strategies for national and international cooperation.
Abstracts´ submission – The guidelines for abstracts´ submission, listed below, must be taken into consideration and so the guidelines for oral and for posters´ communications.
1. It is acceptable a maximum of 3 abstracts, but only one as oral communication.
2. Abstract´s text and title should be written in English.
3. Each abstract´s text field allows you to enter a maximum of 2000 characters, spaces included.
4. Oral communications time is 15 minutes (10 minutes for the presentation plus 5 minutes for debate). The presentation must be in English.
5. Posters’ communications must be in portrait format (maximum A0 type: 120x80cm) and written in English.
All communications submitted will be analyzed by the Scientific Committee and the participants with abstracts accepted will be notified by an email from the Organization Committee by October 17th, 2017.
For sending an abstract, visit http://cienciapolar.segal.ubi.pt/index.php/abstract/.
Registration – For registration, visit http://cienciapolar.segal.ubi.pt/index.php/register/.
9th Portuguese Polar Sciences Conference – For more information about the conference, visit http://cienciapolar.segal.ubi.pt/.